JOIN THE 2017-2018 TEAM!
** APPLICATION FORM IS DOWN BELOW **
- Responsible for all book-keeping
- Acts as a financial controller during the organizing year, in order to maintain a positive cash-flow for the competition
- Develops and maintains an accurate budget for the operating year.
- Background in Accounting
- Responsible for all logistics related matters of the organization.
- Designs, plans and executes the logistics plan for ECCC, in an operating year.
- Official bookings officer for ECCC for space on and off of the campus of Concordia University.
- Superior management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Responsible for all marketing related matters of the competition.
- Designs, plans and executes the marketing plan for ECCC.
- Procurement of all marketing related resources to enhance and promote the competition during a planning year (promotional items, promotional banners and management of all social media outlets of the organization).
- Background in Marketing and graphic design skills
- Responsible for all matters relating to the academic aspect of the competition.
- Development, maintenance and implementation of the corporation’s academic cases, rules and scores, during the operations of ECCC.
- Development, maintenance and allocation of corporate representatives and professors as judges.
- Superior communication and management skills
- Responsible for all of the matters relating to the participating universities of the event.
- Recruitment, pre-selection and participation of all academic institutions that are in contact with ECCC.
- Responsible for ECCC’s University package. This will be used to communicate the goals and objectives of the organization, which further will be used by interested parties such as academic institution.
- Superior communication skills
- Responsible for all the matters relating to the relationship between ECCC and Concordia University.
- Research, develop and submit applications for internal sources of funding within Concordia University.
- Main point of contact with JMSB and ENCS.
- Superior communication and organizational skills